Jon Kammerer Customs
Built by me, for you
Left to right (1-7)
1. Dorado Deluxe, Gloss finish, chambered cherry body, maple neck and fret board, dot fret markers. Seymour Duncan pickups
2. Satin finish poplar body with chrome hardware and pick guard. Ebony fret board, MOP fret markers, Seymour Duncan pickups
3. Northern ash satin finish VERY HEAVY, great sustain, Golden Age vintage inspired pickups. Rosewood fret board, abalone fret markers.
4. Northern ash, gloss finish VERY HEAVY Golden age vintage inspired pickups. Maple neck and fret board, custom C-shaped neck drafted from a custom shop Tele.
5. Flame maple Leo with blue stain and gloss black sunburst. Seymour Duncan cool rail in neck, JB in bridge, coil tapped, Duncan single coil in middle position, ebony fret board, abalone fret markers. SOLD
6. Flame maple Leo with red stain, satin finish, ebony fret board with MOP fret markers. Razor rails in neck and middle, Golden Age hot PAF in bridge, bridge and neck coil tapped.
7. Flame maple with faded blue satin finish, rosewood fret board with abalone fret markers, flame maple neck. Seymour Duncan cool rail in neck, JB in bridge, both coil tapped. Duncan Single coil in middle. SOLD
I started with some vintage inspiration, then added a few details that would cost thousands more if you were to purchase it from someone's "Custom Shop". You shouldn't have to pay thousands of dollars for a minor change to a guitar.
Case included for no extra cost
Free shipping in continental USA.
I don't want to say that I'm done with them, but vintage and vintage inspired is a very crowded market. I'd rather focus on creating better new designs than fighting with all the people doing the same old thing. My loss, your gain, 60% off of all Leo's and Dorado's.
$1,200, case included, free shipping in continental US.