Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the guitar scale length?
A : It is 25 inches on all of my original design guitars, 34 on basses, and 25.5 or 25 on the Dorado and the Leo.
- How much of the guitar do you make?
A. I have designed the body, neck, and fret board on all of these guitars. I make the body, neck, and fret board, I also sand, paint and finish the guitar, then do final assembly and setup. I do buy the tuners, bridge and electronic components from other manufacturers.
- Do you have a warranty?
A. Yes I do. My warranty covers defects in materials and craftsmanship for as long as you own your guitar. The warranty is transferable to another person if you decide to sell your guitar. The electronics on the guitar are covered by their own manufacturers warranty.
- What other models do you have available?
A. The six models listed on the guitar page are available now, I'm working on some slight modifications to the Leo (Strat TM) inspired, then it's ready. I am working on redesigning all other models, hopefully will have them done within the next year. This includes the basses too. I should have around 15 models when I've finished the re-design and re-engineering of the line.
- Does a case come with the guitar?
- Yes. At this time, I use Gator cases, they make a variety of cases that I can use for my entire line of guitars. The case is included in the price of the Guitar.
If I don't have an adequate answer here, please feel free to email me at any time, and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.